Ethical Business Principles
ANT aims to become a “Leading Global Company” that contributes to mankind by creating products and services with human-oriented technology. To achieve this, ANT pledges to establish and practice thinking and behaviors based on ethical business management and human-oriented beliefs.
- Practice human-oriented business management.
- Observe regulations and moral codes to establish and maintain a sound organization culture.
- Set priorities for the environment and safety, and fulfill social responsibilities as a leading global company.
Ethical Business Principle Agenda I
Practice human-oriented business management.
- Respect the basic rights of all people and prohibit discrimination among persons concerned including customers, employees, etc.
- Set a priority on customer satisfaction in business activities and provide products and services that satisfy customer demands and expectations in a timely manner.
- Think from the customer’s perspective, listen to customer demands, and respect and protect the honor and information of customers.
- Provide equal opportunities to all employees and reward them according to their capabilities and performances.
- Promote self-development and improvement, and establish a work environment that allows voluntary and creative work.
Ethical Business Principle Agenda Ⅱ
Observe regulations and moral codes to establish and maintain a sound organization culture.
- Compete in the market in compliance with regulations and business ethics, and prohibit generating unjust profit through illegal activities.
- Do not offer or receive bribes, and do not provide illegal donations of money and valuables.
- Record and maintain objective documents of business activities to ensure financial transparency, and disclose business information mandated by regulations such as financial fluctuation, etc.
- All workers must differentiate between private and public matters, must not pursue personal gain, and prohibit illegal acts of misappropriation and utilization of company assets.
- Prohibit sexual harassment and violence against coworkers, avoid forming factions within the company that generate disharmony, and develop a sound labor-management relationship through mutual trust and communication pursuing coexistence and mutual benefits.
Ethical Business Principle Agenda Ⅲ
Set priorities for the environment and safety, and fulfill social responsibilities as a leading global company
- Comply with various environment protection-related regulations and observe internal regulations to ensure the effective utilization of resources.
- Comply with various safety-related regulations and establish a sound work environment to prevent safety accidents.
- Faithfully perform the basic responsibilities and duties of a company, and endeavor in improving the trust of the company.
- Provide support and pursue mutual advancement of partner companies based on mutual trust.
- Faithfully perform duties of stable job creation and tax payment, and pursue development of the local community by implementing public beneficiary services.